Hello all.

Yesterday I woke up and noticed I had a bump on my inner thigh. It has about the same length and height of a nickel. I'd really like to know what this is since I'm a big worry wort.

To give a little background about the whole situation:

I'm a male, 21 years old, 5'11 155 lbs. Very recently I started stretching my legs on a daily basis in attempt to become more flexible. The night before the bump appeared, I was weight lifting focusing on my legs, but I did not strain myself very hard.

At first I thought this thing was probably a pimple or boil or cyst. Something with puss. I took a small pair of scissors and tried to puncture it lightly(yeah stupid, I know) to see if I could get any puss to come out. No puss. Very little blood too.

Then I started thinking, maybe it's a hernia. Looked up the symptoms- doesn't hurt or bulge out when I cough or anything.

It's about a good inch, inch & 1/2 under the big V that separates the stomach from thighs so I don't think it's in the right place to be a hernia. Touches about the same spot as the bottom of my scrotum.

The only other thing I could add is that I could take my fingers and dig them into my skin under the bump and move it around- so what ever it is, it's not very deep.

Also it does not hurt unless pressure is applied to it.

I've had one other situation similar to this but I don't know if this is the same type of thing. Over a year ago I flew to Australia(from US) and ended up having a smaller bump near my tail bone- it went away after a couple days but it was kind of painful seeing as there's a lot of pressure applied to that area.

This is the 2nd day it's been here, I don't know if I'm just worrying too much or what. Should I wait a couple of days to see if it goes down?

Muscle strain, can happen cuz of sex also depending on your position, that bump is a sign to take it easy.

Take care