I always have pain in my right leg that the doctor says it might be related to my back. I get various types and locations of pain in the leg...Bruised feeling in the buttock, some pain down the back of the thigh and back of the knee, pain in inner thigh, hip, and groin, pinching pain in the calf, sharp pain in the knee, and burning pain on the front of the thigh right above the knee, and an intense bone pain in the shin, ankle, and foot. It comes and goes; it varies, but has gone on for 2 plus months. No one has idea what is it.

I had surgery 2000, after this my symptoms are: acute pain in inner thigh or groin, pain when arising from a seated position pain withstanding. A month after surgery, the entire leg, groin area etc., felt as if I had pulled every muscle in the leg. I couldn’t lift leg or do anything for approximately 2 months. After this I felt that the leg/hip was in worse condition than immediately after the operation. I need to be seeing a specialist and get an MRI done. Until that I am on pain meds.

I had the same symptoms for 4 months. After 2 MRI's and EMG test in the rt leg...blood tests....what they revealed vitamin D deficiency. I have to take 50,000 mg of Vit D for 6 months. One pill each week. It's 5 weeks and 5 pills later...the pain has left me. Not completely but 95%.