I had a bj from a girl around 2 months ago and I noticed these small pimple spots on the bottom of my penis where the sack and Penis meet.  You only see them if you pull my skin back far enough.  It doesn't look like herpes but papules.  They don't hurt at all and don't affect me or my health.  I'm just concerend and need some help.

You must be very young.

I think there's nothing wrong with your willy.

it does look like the bumps are the same and in the same place but the fish that's dying is still floating around on its last gills. Its also had some strange spasms throughout the day. Is there any way of putting it out of its misery?
I think its about 14.5 Litres , similar to this one http://www.fishandfins.co.uk/spongebob-aquarium-ornaments.htm

buy clenbuterol

Yes Im 15 and they are still there. I look at my penis and theres nothing there. then i pull my skin back and there red pimple looking dots.