im 25 with 2 children and been with my misses for 10 yrs all of a sudden my misses noticed these black pimples sticking out of my neck about 20 half in half out i got some tweezers and pulled on one of them and it just pulled out with a bit of pain.It left a little hole in my neck which is now a scar it looked like a little splinter about the lengh of a grain of rice and just alittle bit thinner iv never seen or heard of anything like it can u help me??p.s at about the same time i experienced the shivers and goose pimple every time i pulled 1 out

Hi, I have had something similar. It is probably clogged pores that been there like forever........ I had it on my face. When I run my hands across the face it felt like hard like a slinter too. I used tweezer and pulled it out. It never came back since.

I get these too, but After they turn into little black circles they kinda hurt when I touch them, so I dug at one and popped it just like you would to a pimple. A little black ball which was hard and about the size of a quarter of a grain of rice came out along with a little pus and blood. The wound did not bleed and turned into a scar after. I have since been afflicted with about 5 more of these, when previously all I got were the normal pimple issues. I currently have one on my face. Someone help.

How should I treat it, if I leave it alone the black circle simple sits there until I pop it and the black "rice grain" comes out, but then it scars!

They're "skin tags". They're harmless (says my doctor).

they are not skin tags, especiaslly if you can pop them like a pimple, it sounds to me like you have the common black head, which is caused from clogged pores. all you need to do is apply a warm compress to them and pop them, or tweeze them if you can. skin tags are completly attached, and if you do try to pull one of, it will hurt, as well as bleed forever.. i have tried.. good luck to you :-)

I am having problems with this problem too. Had 1 on my face and recently just pop 1 of those from my back. Its really gross..
I was wondering, y is it SOOoo BLACK and hard! Its like so kind of small rock implant underneath my skin.

how can i prevent it from happening again.?

I did not find the answer to my question but I have an addition to make to one of the suggestions. A hot compress will work but I have found it even more effective to use a hot baking soda and water compress. The banking soda fizzes a little and seems to lift out the black head.

Also for oily skin I prefer witch hazel on a cotton ball applied to the uninfected area first and then use a separate cotton ball for the area
where you have pimples.I think that for me using witch hazel is better for an astringent because rubbing alcohol is too harsh and drying.

I hope it works for you too.

Hey they are just black heads it is odd. you kinda have to dig them out with a needle or pin. Horrid i had to do tht todays lol

I just took a picture before of my gf's black pimple...I just happened to notice it o. Her then tried to pop it normally on her left upper shoulde blade... I mind you she is 20 years old, asian, vegetarian, and athletic. I proceded to pop it normally like a pimple but turned out I needed tweezers because it wasn't coming out normally...I then dug it out with the tweezer finally comin to a point where I was pulling a grain of rice like object from the hole... The black/clear object was like you all said smaller than a grain of rice...

During the whole time the area swelled like a mosquito bite and became red...after I finished...I cleaned the hole with a quitip and rubbing alcohol to clean her wound...I will check again in the mornig to see te result

I applied a alcohol band aid so she can sleep...just wondering if I did all I should have or more?
I have the before picture on my phone if any wants to compare...I want to make sure this was nothing but a clogged pore...I mean I hardly see a pimple you actually "pull" something out...it disturbed me and worried her but I just worry it's more than I think it is

any comments or suggestions are appreciated
thanks!
-AlanA

You can get weird acne advice and especially if you think you have a picking problem from , make sure you go to forum area. I got a lot of info for my sisters issue their. GL

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hi i have the same problem on my neck there about 20 little black tiny pimples you pull them and there like elastic unless im not pulling hard enough to scared if they hurt how do i get rid of them. They are not herpes are they. Hope not. There not in the same spot there everywere they look yuk

They are ingrown hairs. If you take a closer look at them, you'll see that there's a little clump of them together. Freaked me out the first time I had one.

Yall needa make up your mind sounds like gonaciphalitus a b an c to me...alchohol works wonders for acne...and showers

Hello. Thanks for the query. You are suffering from a condition called as seborrhea. In this the sebaceous glands are hyper active and produce lot of sebum which gets accumulated and causes blockadge of glands which you see as black splinters. Use sebowash shampoo and sebo bar soap. This will reduce the sebum excretion and help you.

this happened to me. idek