Hi. I’ve searched the net and found this site for which I decided to be the best for posting my question. I’m 16 years old and I have pimple like thing on my testicle. It looks like a whitehead... I’m really scared and I can’t tell this to my parents too… Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to get rid of it? By the way, I've never had sex so you can rule out all sexually transmitted diseases... Please help me..

Hi man. First of all, even if you so far did not have sexual experience it doesn’t mean that you can’t have sexually transmitted disease. I mean, those diseases are indeed most commonly transmitted sexually, but there are many other contagious diseases that you can simply “get” without being infected by another person. Secondly, I assure you, you don’t want to play with your health, especially when your reproductive organs are in question. I really don’t know why you can’t tell your parents about it… I think that is the best thing you can do – your parents love you and they have huge experience with these things and I’m sure they will understand you and help you…

Hey guys. Listen up, I have had a similar issue related to this topic and I would like to tell you that you don't need to worry that much about it. For me, it turned out to be some kind of cyst, like pimples on testicles and I got rid of it quickly. But, I was very concerned about it so I immediately went to see my doctor about this issue. So, I would strongly advise you to do the same because this is not a joke: These kinds of diseases can be very dangerous for your testicles. Let us know how it went.

i know what you mean. i have had 3 on mine. all i do is try to pop them and then they are gone. i have spoke with other men and it appears to be normal. i have no std's also.

K so im not saying this is it....but my ex bf had pimple things on his ball and penis...he could pop them just like a pimple but they would come back...we went to the doctors cuz we just wanted to be safe and he got checked out and tested and the doctor said it was glans...since then i have met 3 guys who have it and heard of alot more...i didnt know this untill then but most guys have it and they are just glans ....so go see ur doctor...the longer u wait the worse it could get if it isnt ur glands....i know ur scared to tell ur parents but it could be a big part in helping ur furture!!..
If its sumtin serious it can prevent u from having kids!...so tell them they might be disapointed but they will be happy that u told them and want to get things checked and fixed!!!

:-) bye boys

I know that its best to tell your parents if you think its serious. I would prefer to use some sort of medication. Is there any you can recommend?

hello my name is alan and im 15. Does masturbation cause pimples coming out? How do i get rid of them?

is it baD????

please respond

I have this exact same problem, And it developed during puberty. I cant say exactly what it is but if they are all over your sack DONT POP THEM!!! I just popped one about 2 hours ago and something other than white junk came out, I thought it was a vein but from reading this it could be a glan, I dont know but Im going to the doctor as soon as my mother wakes up, I will post what the doctor tells me when I get back.

Be sure to Wash down there well. Like your face, if oil and sweat etc. etc. happen, then pimples (if that is in fact what it is) begin to form.
Keep things clean my friends

Got one at the base of my shaft, it hurts because of a vein right behind it. Wondering, if I do pop it, how do I get it to heal back properly. It is really big and it's gonna be a gusher.

Hi im 15 and i have one too. This is completley natural and you can probably rule out the STI scare too. This happens regularley and SHOULD NOT BE POPPED. They go away soon anways. It's just a bit of hair or a cloged pore and the problem goes away in a while. And besides, think of it like this, count all the guys you see that have it (and said they were not postive for any STD) and think how crazy it really is! :-D

If white puss seems to come out, much like from a pimple on your face, then it is in fact a normal case of pimples or something related. I still have some on my testicles and I popped them. Much like a pimple, some white cream cheese-like puss oozed out. Shortly after, they disappeared. So if you're comfortable with it, pop away! Hell, you could even try to have some fun with it.

have what i think is one, i popped it and white puss comes out then starts to bleed is the size of a bb on the shaft, lower bottom.

been here for a week, is this normal, is it a pimple or somthing else, need input

I'm 27 and never had anything like this before, but two just came up on my sack. My wife looked at them really close and said one had a white head and one didn't. I popped the one that had a head and it's starting to go away. The other one developed a head and once it did I popped it. I'm sure they were just like normal pimples caused by a clogged pore or something.

im 16 and i have the same thing
i was so scared i though it was an std
ive had sex with 3 people many many times
and two small white bumps that are hard to the touch appeared right below my penis on my scrotum
thanks alot guys because now i know it is normal.