When I pull my foreskin back , after a day or two I get some bubble under my penis head what can it be?? I get scared and touch it

hey there how old are you? Are these Bubbles hard or soft what color are they? It could just be just smegma do you notice them after you are sexually excited?

I'm 16 and they are soft and they are like my skin color

And no I don't see them when I get sexually excited I only see them when I pull my foreskin back and after a day or two one big bubble comes out

Are they on the back part of your glans known as the corona?

Its like under my penis head

It sounds like smegma which is a build up of dead skin cells oil and bacteria. Are you able to wipe or wash them off?

No cause it's a bubble bubble

Ah I see well it's very difficult to say what it could be because we can't see what the bubble looks like

Hey mark I'd say you should use dial vitamin C soap to wash down the with a a wash cloth helps. These litlittle bumps could be normal I have them just behind the rim of the head gland. But here are some tips for you.

Well okay i am uncircumcised and i like it. i made the mistake of circumsising my son as a baby. i want to say a few important things all uncircumcised MEN SHOULD KNOW!
As NATURAL PENIS men here in the east coast of the U.S.we are OUTNUMBERED. So we need to all show woman that we are NOT dirty and ugly.HERE ARE SOME TIPS!
First off my I have gotten a surgery called Frenuloplasty. Its a small local anesthetic surgery. I got it done besuase i felt like my frenulam (under skin string connection)was a little tight and it got in the way. It helps for me to keep the under side of my head that meets the shaft clean. Some men don’t have the freunulum but are still uncut. When foreskin is pulled far back it looks like a CIRCUMSISED penis. i don’t have too much extra so i feel comfortable with it. If you have TOO MUCH SKIN id say to cut the whole thing, but not too sure on that one either the person should decide that on there own, id hate to loose all the great feeling of sensitivity. I would make the suggestion to a young man to get the FRENULOPLASTY any day. it was COVERED under my standard urologist charges threw my Health Insurance.
Secondly Clean It, no girl like a dirty smelly penis. I have a FEW mETHODS on keeping a UNCIRCUMSISED PENIS LOOKING FRESH AND CLEAN FLESHY LOOK! Use a WASH CLOTH when bathing around the foreskin and let the suds flow for a second before you run water over it. I prefer DIAL vitamin C boost body soap. it leaves a citrus taste to it. Use a small silky cloth or silky underwear to DRY AROUND THE FORESKIN. i always use the Sporty silky boxer briefs to wear and to dry. THEN right after that i pull back my skin and dry in front of a fan for a second. This helps keep you best skin tone under the flap of the foreskin.
Third use a little vitamin E oil when you masturbate. too much roll over action will dry up around the rim of the skin in its natural soft position. Lastly don’t pull it too far back very often, save it for when your intimate. Sometimes i pull it back when i pee for the couple a second s when peeing..