Hi I'm Harry, I'm 14 years old and I am worried when I have an erection, I can't pull my forskin back over the tip of my penis, I am too embarassed to go and see a doctor. Someone please help :(

Hi Harry,

It's normal at your age for it not pull back all the way, but you do need to start stretching it.

Follow this thread: https://www.steadyhealth.com/17_and_cannot_pull_open_foreskin_all_the_way_t255547.html

Remember, it's normal.  Good luck.

only problem is u are not circumsized. I had ths same problem when i started having sex witout protection. My foreskin jus had to get used to bein pulled back. As i started having sex rougher i startd having a little pain with the skin connected to the head of my penis. Let my girl look at it good and it was the skin tearin from going in an out, of something tight. It only hurt a little for about 2 weeks. I continued to have sex so it didnt heal back. It healed in a way so my head would come out with ease. My erected penis now looks circumsized. No need to see a doctor, jus give it to ur lady hard an u shouldnt have the problem much longer

Hello My name is Thomas im 14 i got the same ploblem i can pull it back when not erection i dunno what it is?