Okay so on my right ear, I had a bump IN my ear lobe and it went away. But, I have TWO on my LEFT ear now... One is about pea sized and hurts when comes into contact with anything. The other is small, and right next to my peiricing and hurts only a little.... Any suggestions on what to do?????

Supporter
it sound like a zit to me. you can get them in your ear lobe and they are very painful but you cant see them on the outside. what i would do is get a safety pin or a needle and sterilize it with rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide. this part you can get someone to help you but I suggest doing it yourself, you need to poke in to where the lump is. this does hurt but after you get rid of the puss inside it will feel better. you want to insert the needle until you feel a slight pop (very slight) then remove the needle and squeeze the lump toward the needle hole (if you poked in far enough with the needle this should not be hard) and keep squeezing until all the white stuff is out.