I have a large bump on my ear lobe. I get these regularly and they get very big. They hurt when I lay down. When I have popped them they come out with lots of puss and blood and then look like s bruise. They keep getting bigger and harder. I don't know if I should go to doctor for it or let them. I clean inside and outside my ear everyday, so I doubt its about me being dirty..

Exactly the same thing happened to me a couple of times. I don't know what this is. I guess it's just an ordinary pimple that popes out on your ear lobe somehow. It can appear anywhere on your body. And when it happens I cant stop touching and squeezing it, my ear is burning and itching, but when I squeeze it out it gets better. My ear becomes purple too, but that's because I'm squeezing it too hard, but the bruise is gone the next day. Anyway, I don't worry about it. Pimples happen :-D