I have a painful growing lump in my right ear lobe. I first noticed it when i woke up yesterday. Now today it has grown from about the size of an airsoft bb to about the size of 2 of them. It has lost its round shape and become flatter like a thick burger patty. Its hard and it hurts like hell if you touch it and only hurts a little if im not touching it. I dont think its a pimple because there is no way to pop it. Does anyone know what it is? Also if i got a pin and wiped it with an alcohol wipe and popped it my self would that be alright?

They are similar to pimples but never seem to reach the skin,I have them sometimes but don't worry thu go away after a few days maybe a week at most. Nothing to worry about however mine have never gotten as big as you said, see doctor if your really worried.