Hi there, i'm a 15 year old football player and baseball. I'm 6'7 316 pounds.

I recently started weight training with my football team and power lifting teams. I'm doing 410 pounds on my squats. And i was wondering about this burning sensation in the Lower corner of my stomach. Just inside of my right 6 pack area , you know 3 on the left and 3 on the right , its right beside my very lower left right muscle in my 6 pack (sorry not trying to brag, just trying to show you where it is, well tell you). When we squat we have to go all the way down and rest on our knees and bounce back up, and when i do that i get a bad burning sensation, its not sharp but a dull burning sensation that hurts bad enough to make me go get a gay squat belt -.- and i can only do 1 squat rep without the belt or..i die. But i do fine when i put the belt on and i run or do crunches no pain, it only hurts when i do my squat or stretch backward while standing up with something heavy. Please HELPPPP ME and tell me its only a torn muscle and i'm not gonna die :-(

sounds like a hernia. dont know if thats the correct spelling. time will heal it so let it heal.

hi im having the same problem as him, are you sure its hernia?

%-) my left groing area burns some times and it makes me dizzy an cold sweats