iam 33 yr old female and i recently got this sharp pain in my lower back and right side,it woke me up out of my sleep. Its been hurting for the past few days it feels like a burning sensation and i can barely move. I went to the ER the other night and they ran ulta sounds on my gull bladder,liver,kidneys and apendix, they even did bloodand urin samples,but still nothing was wrong. Later on they did a Kat scan over everything again,still nothing. And finally they did a x-ray, again nothing. so the just treated it like a kidney infection they gave me some medication for it and sent me home. But i still have this pain,its affecting everyhting i do, please, some one tell me what i should do or if anyone has any answers to this I would be grateful to know. thank you

you should get a ct scan with dye....they found a kidney stone in me that way....I had it for months before someone suggested the dye test.