I've been having this warm sensation flush onto my right side for awhile now every few minutes and I have no idea what it is. Could anyone please help?

I am having the same exact issue.. Called my urologist and she thinks it may have something to do with my kidneys, possibly stones but she is not sure . I have to go in for further testing.. :(

I am having the very same feeling. I have no pain at all. But, the heat is gradually getting hotter and more frequent.

There are many reasons for burning in the stomach.  

Some of them are known as dyspepsia. Causes of this condition can be GERD or gastroesophageal reflux disease, a peptic ulcer, or inflammation of the stomach.   

The best way to determine what is in question is test called upper endoscopy.  Of course for this a doctor should be consulted and maybe that is the best solution after all. Burning sensation can pass after some time but the cause of it probably won’t go away and waiting to even get worse is the worst thing you can do.

there are few more tests for example for bacteria which can also cause inflammation and burning sensation. Whatever you decide to do don’t wait too long to discover what is causing this. 

I'm having the same symptom, have you found out anymore information as to what causes it?

could be gallstones/gall bladder issue.

This just started happening Tom me this week. It's strange. No pain, but the sensation is getting hotter daily.

This just started happening to me tonight! Instant warming sensation then it goes away. The first one was on my right side. The second was on the back side if my rib cage. Both within a half hour of each other No place I have searched on the Internet has given me a real idea of what could be happening.

Any answers about this?

I have started getting this warm sendation as well, no pain just warmth.

Same here, just warm flush feeling on skin. Its on differents areas of my body. No pain, just warm flash /flush feeling. Don't know why either. Have any of you found a reason?

I have had the same warm feeling with no pain it feel like there was something warm poured on me which mad me look under my shirt no discolor n my skin temp was the same as the rest of my body everyone keeps saying that it's a nerve issue which I believe because I have MS Multiple Sclorsis which affects the nerves my only question is does it get worst to the point of affecting movement (walking)

I have the same issue. Heat sensation is not internal but instead on the skin. Comes every few minutes and lasts for about 5 seconds.

I have been having the same issue and was told it was muscle spasms....Feels like something burst and the warm liquid is floating over my right side. I've had xrays and nothing found.

I've just started getn the same Hot sensation like overflowing hot water, I keep checking for something but no other symptoms, it's getn irritating going on 3 days now I've had endonoscopy like 2 months ago for another test but was clear, it feels uncomfortable

Did you get any info on your condition? I have the same and first test was gynae to check ovaries. Clear..Tomorrow going to my gp for other possible causes
Not sure if apppendix (no pain though).