Hello. Myself and my girlfriend have an active sexlife, we usually have sex twice maybe three times a week. Usually after sex or masturbation, my foreskin swells up around the head of the penis, this swelling does go down naturally after a couple of minutes.

Today however, after masturbation, the swelling (as usual) has gone, but when I touch the tip of my penis or just bellow the head I get a bit of discomfort, and when I urinated there was a burning sensation. This burning sensation, I have never experienced before and I'm hoping it will just go in a bit of time, I haven't actually urinated yet since the first time earlier. But the discomfort is still there.

Could anyone please offer me some advice on what the problem could be and what I could do to rememdy it?

Thank you in advance.

This is embarassing but anyway, the end of my foreskin seems to have a faint rash type and when i pulled the foreskin back over the head i get a quick burning sensation but i can urinate fine no problems its just the burning sensation on tip of penis when skin is drawing back.

Any help to what it is and how can i cure it? thanks

The foreskin can be very sensitive and you probably just irritated it a bit.  I suggest you start using a penis health creme that contains Vitamins C, D and E.  These vitmains are great for overall penis health, and will treat all sorts of skin issues down there.  It might really help you out.  After a week or so, if the creme doesn't work, you should go to the doc and get an STD test.  Good luck.