i had gallbladder surgery three months ago now i have burning in my lower stomach followed sometimes by nausea is this acid reflex it never goes away except when i sleep at night

You know what I am dealing w/ a similar situation, I had mine removed 1 yr ago, and about 6 months ago I started having the exact same pain I felt when I had stones!! The doctors have run every test on me you can think possibl, but they won't go in (surgically) and just fix whatevers messed up!!! They keep tlling, your gall bladders gone. So I am in the process of getting this stuation under control, after reading the testimonials on here about several people experiencing the same thing, it motivates me to fight back! >:(

I have been dealing with the acid thing since August 2006 which to seem to just happen out of the blue on day (never have had to take an antiacid in my life), it took them until November to determine that my gallbladder was not working.. Had Gallbladder removed Dec 13th 2006 and still have the same symtoms as before- had to remain on the Protonix 2x's daily - hate to see how I would be if I wasn't taking that.... I feel like no matter what I eat I feel terrible, the only time i feel good is when i lie down??? How weird is that?!?! I don't have heartburn - just gerd - always feels like my food wants to come up and at times I do throw up or if I keep myself from that it manages to make me sick the other way.... I want some answers... :'(

When I awoke from my gallbladder surgery, I was in so much pain I couldn't breath. I had to stay in the hospital for a couple of days until the pain subsided. It wasn't until a month later that the pain or spasm came back to haunt me. It wakes me up every morning. I figured out that it happens on an empty stomach. If I don't eat or drink something, I end up on the floor in the most horrific pain. Doctor's don't know what is going on. They tell me it will go away after time, but I am going on 3 years. I should mention that I has an ERCP to eleviate the pressure from my bileduct which helped a bit. However, it seems to be getting worse again.

My dad had his gallbladder removed in 1974 and to this day he has stomach muscle spasms. He told me that the doctors told him they had to remove something from his stomach back then but he said no.

Now he suffers. Find out what it is.

I had terrible stomach spasms , heartburn, diaria and vomiting after having gallbladder surgery. I take a homopathic product clled zypan my chiropracter recommended and it completely cured my problems

I had gallbladder surgery just one week ago, and now I am suffering with these stomach pain, it is a burning pain that goes right through my back, so I went searching the net, and found out that I might be suffering with something called bile reflux, that can be treated with eating smaller portions of food, or another surgery. Can anyone comment on this?

I am having similar symptoms. My stomach hurts when I haven't eaten in a while and it has made me gain a ton of weight because I have to eat a large meal to make the burning stop. I wish I knew what to do to make it stop.

I had gallbladder surgery almost 6 weeks ago and my symptoms have come back. I had burning and pain before. Still get the burning in my stomach. Pain has come back to. I have had to go to the ER with severe pain. Ive always had heartburn and been neasous. Ive always taken prilosec 40mg in the morning and have phenagren. But now after I eat I feel so sick. It happens before I eat. I feel neasous and my stomach burns before and after I eat. I just dont feel like myself . My dr told me to get the Mylanta liquid to use. Sometimes it works right away and other times it doesnt. Been to ER where morphine didnt help the pain they gave me dimaoral (misspelled that). PLEASE HELP!!!

I had my gall bladder surgery 2 year back..and i had the same pain .smtimes it moves to intestines.i become nauseaus and sometimes out of mind.i dont know whats going..i stopped driving since last year.dont go other cities.just remain in this thing.took herbal and all kind of medicines.homeopathy sometimes work...but acid is so much.somebody help

I had surgery March of this year. And lately I been dealing with burning in my stomach under the right side of my breast area.

I had my gall bladder out five weeks ago. The abdominal burning pain started two weeks after. Endoscopy tomorrow. I am miserable.

Hi I had gallbladder surgery two weeks ago and have been suffering same pain as you. Did you ever find anything that helped.

Hi did you ever fund a cure to your pain.

I would also love to know if you ever found a cure.. I'm two weeks post gallbladder removal and about a week in I started having burning and pain followed by nausea in upper abdomen. :( it's driving me crazy!