Ok, i think that im the only one having this problem but im still going to post it to see if i can find others with the same prob. Im 11 weeks preggy and everytime i eat something, when im done it always feels like food is stuck in my throat or chest. It doesnt hurt or burn but is really uncomfortable. Has anyone else experienced this?

I have. Im POSSIBLY PREGNANT.. but not for sure. Im waiting for my period date to pass. its not due until the 5th of aug. but as for the feeling you get in your throat or chest i do have that same feeling. I havent been able to find out what is causing that effect. but whatever it is. IT DOES FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE... and CONGRATS ON THE PREGNANCY!!!

Ok, thanks for the reply and congradulations to u to if you're pregnant.

its acid reflux because your baby is pushing everythong up in you stomach we all fet it

its acid reflux because your baby is pushing everything up in you stomach we all feel it

NO IT NOT IM NOT PREAGENT AND IM HAVEING THE SAME THING GOING ON AND I DONT HAVE HEART BURN

:-( i feel like i have a branch stuck in my throat or a feeling of very bad dryness could this be dehydration

yes i had the same problem i didnt feel the problem in my chest so much but i sure felt like there was a marble stuck in the back of my throat, i discovered many years latter when it returned that it was a kind of a alergy, I'm in the middle of test now to try to find out what it is that causes the reaction. but when i take alergy meds it goes away, being pregnant means you cant take allergy meds but talk to your doctor and see if they can take some blood test that are safe to do while pregnant.

hope you feel better,

emm

im a guy and im having this issue. i dont think im pregnant but i think it may have to do with some kind of allergy. i guess ill go to the doctor and find out.

Since the summer now i have had the felling of something stuck in my throat and with it my stomach gurgles and i get these random burps with sometime i burp up sick. i can't eat or drink properly, i struggle to get it down for fear of it getting it stuck in my throat. also when i drink i have this very odd sensation of the cold liquid washing over what feels like my left lung and i also feel this in my stomach! your not alone!

I started having this same problem, anyone know a cure? o.O

I have those exact symptoms aside from the, liquid over the lungs, sensation...

The little burps tend to be completely random, non-dependant on what i eat, and there is a slight burning sensation acompanied by the burping, as well as durring swallowing, even drinking water...

Does no one have any idea what this ?

********

(take out all the spaces by the way)

**edited by moderator**emails not allowed**

Acid reflux doesn't always give you the sensation of heartburn. If it's mild enough, the acid may work it's way up into your esophagus and irritate the top of it enough to cause some swelling, so that every time you swallow something, it irritates it, and gives you the feeling that it's stuck there. An Ear, Nose and Throat doctor can look through a scope and tell you for sure. I didn't believe it when mine told me as I never had heartburn, but sure enough! I took Nexium for a few weeks and it went away. It comes back now and again, so I take the nexium and it gets better. Follow the instructions generally given for treating reflux--less carbonated beverages, loosen your waistbands, less spicy and acidic foods, etc.

The pregnancy part is also conducive to the reflux for the reason mentioned, but you don't have to be pregnant for your stomach to push up into your esophagus either--being overweight and sitting a lot can lead to that--a kind of hernia with is very uncomfortable and a major cause of reflux because your stomach lining is right there in the esophagus releasing stomach acid to it--very irritating. that can cause severe upper abdominal pain much like a gall bladder attack.

See a doctor and ask about the possibility of reflux.

First, do all of you still have your tonsils? Adults who still have their tonsils can develop a condition called "Cryptic Tonsillitis." I did. I'm a male, age 58. The tonsils develop pockets in them and food, dead skin, and bacteria can collect in the pocket. It won't be dislodged by fluids or food moving from your mouth down your throat. The object that collects in the pocket is commonly called a "tonsil stone." There is a more technical name for it but I don't remember it. The tonsil stone will eventually dislodge and can usually be forced into your mouth with your throat muscles. You can then spit it out. Sometimes, the pockets will heal themselves and the problem will go away. If they don't and the condition persists for an extended period of time or comes back regularly, it's called "chronic cryptic tonsillitis. It's not a major health concern but it can be eliminated by the removal of the tonsils. I'm obviously not sure if this applies to any of you but it may if you still have your tonsils.

hello im a male in bakersfield ca. im 25 years old and i started having the same problem . i also found out that allot of people are developing this same problem. i went to the doctors and all they could say is that i have food poison. but i know thats not the problem i went to a house of an old lady and she is like a sacred healer and she told me to lay down and she rubbed my stomach and she told me i do have food stuck in my stomach its called -un empacho- its in spanish i dont know how to translated but she rubbed and at the same time slowly pushed the food down. i have gone about 4 times and believe me i feel allot better. im still a little sick but i can finally eat and drink. everybody that has this simpthoms be strong because i know how that feels. im sorry about the spelling and grammer.