I had sex on my very fertile day and i didnt use protection...... and i dont think he cummed in me and then I had sex four days later with a different dude... and he did precum and he stuck it back in me. which one could i be pregnant by?

First you have to figure out if the first person did in fact cum inside of you. May help. Second, considering you slept with two men in a four day span, if you are pregnant which could be likely, a paternity test would be your only bet and that is better to do after the baby is born.
If you turn out not to be pregnant please get on a form of BC and or use a condom to prevent an unwanted pregnancy and the possiblity of STD's.

Did you know that sperm can live up to five days? Paternity test after the baby is born will be your only chance of knowing who the daddy is.