How can you find out (by test) if a girl has ever been pregnant before?

I doubt that my girl friend was pregnant with his previous boyfriend and now she is lying. I really want to know if there is any test that can determine that she was ever pregnant. And for how long permanency gone.

Second… If she is pregnant now and how we find out that time spent being pregnant.

Trying not to be too judgemental here...because I do not know the circumstances...
First of all what does it really matter if your girlfriend was pregnant before or not? Sounds like there is not much trust in your relationship and without trust it will probably be doomed to fail.
Secondly if she is currently pregnant the doctor should be able to tell you how far along she is by an ultra sound. An ultra sound can measure the size of the baby. Though it isn't always accurate...it can come fairly close.
Then of course after the baby is born you can have a paternity test to see if it belongs to you.
Best of luck~

Only a doctor can tell if she has been preg b4 by examining her uterus (and he wouldnt tell u cuz its confidential) going to have 2 get to the truth someother way, trust her orleave her- good luck (ask her to show u something from her1st pregnancy-ultrasound, something maybe)