Hi. I'm 15. I'm engaged and pregnant. I'm not scared or anything, but my fiancee has had a question that I cannot answer. I was hoping maybe someone can help me. He wants to know that because I'm pregnant if we have sex and he cums inside me, could I get pregnant again? Could it damage the baby? I'm not that far along, but we want to know before I get too far along and we dont know the answer. Please help us! It would be greatly appreciated.

_curious_

Having sex while pregnant (as long as your doctor has not told you were at risk for miscarriage and you aren't on bedrest) is perfectly safe and normal. Of course it is advised to be a more careful and a little gentler but that is to be expected. There are a lot of resources on the internet that gives advice on positions and things of that nature during pregnancy.

The main risks of having sex while pregnant is if your circumstances are as I stated above (risks and bedrest, things of that nature) it can cause miscarriage or early labor. This is only if there are pre-existing complications. No the baby cannot be "hurt" by having sex, not only is the cervix closed during pregnancy (at least the beginning and early months), but also is surrounded by protective film and fluid.

As far as if he can get you pregnant when you are already. This is nearly impossible (about 1 in 1 trillion chance) because the body stops ovulating when pregnancy occurs. Not only that, but as I said earlier our body has a closed cervix and a thing called a mucus plug to block the way.

Remember that these things do not stop any kind of STD however, just so you know.

ok so my girl is pregnant with her ex boyfriends baby, she said if i cum inside her then the baby will have my dna too, is that true?

Please go get educated.

No this is not true. Considering I'm only 13 I would happen to be on this website for role play purposes. But it is not true because the egg cell can only carry 2 sex cells of 23 chromosomes each with a total of 46 in each person. If the cell has 3 sex cells this will cause Down syndrome. If you have axe with her it will not implant your DNA into this baby. If you love her, then you will love this baby. Good luck I wish you best ^-^ ~kayla

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Having sex is totally natural.As long as its not hardcore it's ok to cum inside and have sex.It's actually better than normal sex.And the baby will like it too/The sperm will be blocked and it will be absorbed by the females body so there's nothing to worry about.

Get over it. Yes she's 15 so the hell what. I would rant but I have no time for you.

No, a pregnant girl can virtually never become more pregnant. Once the egg is fertilized its done, and no other sperm can enter to add DNA. There is an ultra rare circumstance where a woman with an already fertilized egg releases another one, called Superfetation, but there are only 10 cases of this occurring in all human history.

Those are lies dude

I guess you grew up different.. how judge mental! you shouldn't be downing this young lady! grow up a little...

Thats so rude!!!

I'm 16 & pregnant. I was also worried it could harm the baby if my partner nuts in me. Don't listen to everyone saying your life is ruined. Just make sure you have plenty of support on your hands & you'll be perfectly fine. Make sure to elevate your feet when they become swollen or sore. Don't walk on them as much as usual. But as far as getting pregnant again while you're already pregnant, its nearly impossible.

Why are you judging her? Things happen. Before you judge someone, look at your life. Who knows. You were probably a mistake. You ignorant insensative excuse for a human.

Noo she crazy

Tf **** everyone can do wat ever they want