I slept with my boy friend while I was still menstruating I slept with him 3days after my periods had started...than I went to the doctor and he told me dat am 2months and 5 days pregnent and if I count ithe doctor was right...after my periods was off I slept with my ex on the third day my period was. Of and I don't know where the doc was lyng when he said the father of my baby is my boyfriend

Hi Snethemba,

You can't get pregnant until you ovulate.  That will normally occur sometime between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Day 1 is when your period starts.

Sperm can survive UP TO about 5 days.

Having sex on day 3 of your cycle it is very unlikely you'd get pregnant.

How long does your period usually run?  When did you have sex with your ex?  If after about day 6 then HE is the likely father.

Your doctor can not tell.  Only a DNA test can confirm paternity.

Doctors base dates not on when you got pregnant but on when your LMP (last period) started.  Why?  Because most women know exactly when that was.  You don't get pregnant the day you have sex either - it takes a few days and it varies.

I think your ex is the father.  The timing works better but you'll need to test to verify.

Sorry.  Good luck.