is anyone else lopsided? the orthopedic MD i went to at one time measured my legs (cuz i asked him to) and said, well, one is 2 cm shorter. he then said i needed an orthotic in one shoe and prescribed one.

so, i've been running with it for a couple years. wondering if a simple heel lift wouldn't do the same thing?

I've been told I have a slight difference by three different doctors and all I on the same leg so it must be true. They can fix it with orthotics, but I just haven't gotten them yet.

.25" for me. My Orthopedist says anything <.50" is not worth fixing. PT did an adjustment for me and got me a little more even though.

I stay pretty even with regular Chiropractic adjustments.
Prolly 1/4" like Greg though

As much as us humans would like to be and strive to be symmetrical, we aren't. So, pretty much, all of us have a leg length discrepancy. The length of the difference is what makes it a problem, or not.