i want to have anal sex with a virgin girl, she also agreed, but she is wondering whether she may lose her virginity , if anal sex can lose her virginity we do not wont to do it,.........if not we like to carry on..........

pls reply

thank you.

She would still be a vaginal virgin but not an anal virgin.

no as the first poster said it is a sexual act

Losing your virginity by definition is when the penis enters the vagina for the first time so no she would not lose her virginity. It doesn't matter about it being a sexually act, oral sex and handjobs are sexually but you don't lose your virginity over them.

I really don't think that a virgins first time should be anal. Yes, Anal sex can be enjoyable, but is probably best appreciated after vaginal and other sexual exploration. Take it easy on her. go oral or something.

she will lose her anal virginity but not vaginal virginity.. to lose her vaginal virginity you need to insert your penis or toys doesn't matter into her vagina and break the hyman wich will make her bleed some girls don't bleed nor do they fully break the hyman the first time they have sex so they may bleed or not again wen they do it for the second time

I find it utterly ridiculous to enter in such useless technicisms. First of all, how do you define virginity? If you're talking of some sort of "spiritual purity", of course she won't be a virgin... sex is sex, and I can't fully understand why do you people have to make such a fuss out of it. I can only advice you to talk thoroughly with your girlfriend and ask her what does virginity mean to her.
Still, you can always take advantage of the situation and tell her that she'll tecnically remain a virgin as long as her hymen is unharmed, which can only happen through vaginal penetration.
Once again, technically.
As for myself, I don't believe there is a tangible difference between an "anal virgin" and a "vaginal" one, and in fact I don't think there is as much of a difference between a virgin and someone who isn't, except perhaps that the latter has achieved a greater degree of personal fulfillment, which is completely natural, so I can't imagine why someone wouldn't want to...
Still, I'd suggest you speak with her and get to understand the nature of the problem. If it's some sort of outdated religious issue... well, what can I say?

anal virginity is one thing and vaginal virginity is another, anal virginity is very popular on college girls who dont want to loose their vaginal virginity on extrangers

Hi! Anal sex, practiced properly, is as safe as any other kind of sex. And people do it because it feels good--the anus can be an intensely erogenous zone. If you're concerned about staying clean, by all means make sure you've gone to the bathroom before playing, and wash your ass--outside and, if you wish, inside, with an enema. If talk with your partner about what you're going to do before you do it! Use condom! Unprotected anal sex is the riskiest kind of sex with regard to transmitting STDs of any sort.

No one can have anal and oral sex and still be a virgin.

Any sexual contact is negating your virginity.

Would you consider your wife having anal and oral sex not adultery?

Sex is for after marriage.

There are cultures that have different views on the subject and there could be serious repercussions later on if these guys are not guided, specially to the girl.

Some of us may think that those cultures (or religions) are ignorant because they value (even place a value on) technical virginity. I think that many people here are the ignorant ones and give their opinion without thinking that another person could be stoned to death because of this decision.

Too many preachers. Just answer the f*****g question.

Technically if you can get an STD, HIV, or AIDS, you're losing your virginity. I mean if you're taking that chance with another person, then yes, you should lose your v-card for it. A hand-job would actually be masturbation. So yes, anal would be considered losing your virginity. It wouldn't be vaginal, but you're still sharing that sexual experience with another partner.

I mean, you can pass STD's, HIV, and AIDS, through all sexual acts, vaginal, anal, and mouth. If you're going to take that risk, you should lose your v-card for it too.

No she will not be a virgin. Losing ones virginity is to lose ones purity. If you look at it in the medical sense then a man can never be a virgin. Whenever you do anything sexual you lose your purity and thus lose your virginity. 8-|

Yes she will still be a virgin.  Like for instance, if she had to go to the doctor for a pepsmear or whtever it's called she would still be a virgin regardless what they do. If she had to get her anal colon checked out by via finger or a tube, still a virgin. She'll be a virgin until you enter her virgina. You gotta be careful who you ask, some people, most likely girls are envious of other virgins and let that blind them from the truth when it comes to lost of virginity.  You're girlfriend will still be a virgin. Just take care of her and don't try to do it all hard and stuff like u don't care about how it feels to her let her guide you, get use to her rythms then go from there.  Girls do it all the time for guys, so just learn her.

hi i am having a problem i have a girlfrnd and she is agreed to have anal sex with me but she dont let me to have vaginal sex...i had tried but every time she said she dont want to have vaginal sex is there any idea on which i have make her do sex with me....