Some girl unexpectedly gave me chlamydia about 2 tears ago.i went to my local health dept,and they gave me some stuff to drink.to cure it.But one side of my penis gets inflammed sometimes.And ive also had 3 abscesses on my outer thighs since then(look like brown recluse bites).helllllppp me !!

Well, you should have checked if you were Chlamydia free after the treatment. You should know that Chlamydia would cause no abscesses and i don't think it would cause inflammation either. It is usually asymptomatic or you may have penile discharge or similar.

You better see an urologist about your symptoms.

Look up Lymphogranuloma venereum :

Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV) is a sexually transmitted chlamydial disease that should be a part of the differential diagnosis for any patient presenting with a genital ulcer and/or inguinal lymphadenopathy. Treatment involves the use of antibiotics to clear the infection and to prevent tertiary sequelae. The disease is an important emerging sexually transmitted disease among men who have sex with men.

Chlamydia trachomatis, an obligate intracellular organism, is the causative agent, and serotypes L1, L2, and L3 have been associated with infection. While other serotypes of C trachomatis are limited to superficial infection of mucous membranes, serotypes L1, L2, and L3 are more invasive and virulent, tending to result in systemic disease. The organism travels through the lymphatics to multiply within macrophages in regional lymph nodes. Characterization of the rate of transmission or the reservoir of C trachomatis has not been defined clearly, although asymptomatic women are believed to be a source of infection.

LGV occurs in 3 stages, the first of which has an incubation period of anywhere from 3 days to 6 weeks (10-14 d average) and is characterized by a painless genital papule, which usually disappears after a few days. The onset of the second stage occurs 2-6 weeks later and often manifests as unilateral inguinal lymphadenopathy. The third stage may occur years after the initial infection and is termed genitoanorectal syndrome

people do get abscesses from chlamydia and also get inflammation and that area !