Hello! My friend has an autistic child. When I see her I can see how much energy and love she has for her child. The boy is really extraordinary; sometimes he surprises me with his reactions and ideas, of course in a positive way. I can’t stop thinking what is going to happen to him when he grows up. Can autistic children live normal life?

Hello! Autism can’t be cured. That means that children with even the mild symptoms of autism will always be different from other children. Some of them will be capable to learn many useful things but some of them will not be able to. Some of them will have jobs, some of them will be capable of employment in workshops under the supervision of managers trained in working with persons with disabilities and some of them will never be able to work. Communication and social problems will cause difficulties in many areas of their life.