Hello! My sister has an autistic child. I can’t say his symptoms are mild and she really has difficult time with him. Since she lives alone (her husband left her) she is really at the end of her nerves and strength. Is seems that therapies doesn’t work very well. I have heard the Lsd may be good in autism treatment.

Hello! There were several groups of researchers that issued reports on the use of LSD in treatment of children with autism in the period from 1959 to 1969. Since the researches lacked proper experimental control the results were not taken as serious. The interest in the use of psychedelic drugs for therapeutic purposes in treatment of autism is renewed but with still no scientific proved research. Many people find this idea highly controversial.

Hi there,
This is really a sad story and I can not imagine what is your sister going through. The fact that she has autistic child is hard but to be a single parent is even harder. Can you tell me what kind of therapies did she used? How old her child? I know that LSD was an experimental treatment for autism but I don’t really know if it is good for the child. They say however that there are some benefits of this treatment method but my advice would be to consult her doctor first. She will need doctors opinion on this issue. I hope that you are able to help your sister too.
Best wishes,
Marco