Is it possible for the chalazion to reoccur after the drainage process has been done? Can that really happen? I admit that it is nothing more than an aesthetic problem, with no pain or discomfort, but the simple fact that it was on my eye irritated me. So, what is the chance of the chalazion returning?

Unfortunately, it is said that chalazion can happen easily again to people who already suffered from it. This means that you will have to take the extra care about the hygiene of your eyes and not allow any infection affect you. And also, there are some methods for draining out chalazion without an operation, if you have enough patience.

Hi there,
I think that it is possible for chalazion to appear again after the drainage. It is a fact that chalazion can not influence your vision in any negative effect but it is not nice to have it on your eyelid. It can get bid and your eyelid can get swollen. You have to know that you will need to pay more attention to your eye hygiene in order to avoid any future reoccurrences of chalazion. How long have you been having this problem? Have you tried any other treatment methods to remove chalazion? In some cases this can cause pain and discomfort in the eye. I hope this helped a bit.

All the best,
Danella