Hi there,

I had surgery on a chalazion on my upper right eyelid on Wednesday, Oct 22. I was wondering what the recovery time is like and if i should go back in and see my GP.

The surgery was very uncomfortable and my eye is very swollen and bruised 2 days afterwards. I've been pretty diligent with hot and cold compresses and application of the eye gel stuff they perscribed.

Can anyone advise when it will go down and a rough timeline of recovery?

Thanks a million ?

How long did it finally take to heal?

I had chalazion surgery many times, the last surgery was almost 4yrs ago and I can still see the "scar tissue" on my eyelid. Actually, most of people notices it, they think i still have chalazion. What gave me the conclusion that it is not chalazion is it's flat (no bump) but on the surface of my right eyelid it givea an illusion of a bump skin because it's whiter than my eyelid skin. 

Can someone help me cure this "scar tissue"? will this stay permanent? If you had it removed, pls. share some advice. 

Thanks in advance.