Hello, I am 27 years old and I have been having some eye problems, actually something like a small lump has grew out on my eyelid and the doctor said that if it does not drain out on its own, operation will have to be done in order to remove it. How long after chalazion removing I must use eye drops they gave me?

Well, there is a way to remove this chalazion without the operation but that requires following several actions and that still does not guarantee 100% removal of that “lump”. Anyway, when the procedure is done it should not take more than couple of days for a complete recovery. But you might be have to use that eye drops and perhaps even some ointments too.

Hallo,
I am not sure if I know what is the real cause of chalazion but the good thing is that it can be removed effectively. Not you have to know that some of these lumps are not dangerous and they can be removed just by paying more attention to your eye hygiene. For instance you can use warm compress and try to gently massage the eyelid. You can also wash your eye with clear water for several times a day. What kind of eye drops did you get? You need to be sure that your eye is cleared and that your lump wont come back any time soon.

All the best to you,
Karen