hey just wondering if u can drink alchol on roaccutane its my birthady soon and just wondering would one night hurt? been on roaccutane a week now and i feel ok and my face is starting too clear 'im soo gald cystic acne has effected my life i wont go out i hide away' im 27 and ive been fighting this cystic acne 4 about 6 years and i suffer from it really bad wen it decide 2 pop up ut the blue i wouldnt wish it on anyone its a night mare so fingers crost roaccutane will work 4 me and soon i might b out n about agen at the pubs lol.
;-)

Hi there! There is a warning about Roaccutane and alcohol you should know that. Different people react differently and while some people may have strong reactions on alcohol, others may have not any.
All dermatologist say to avoid alcohol while on the drug but that one glass shouldn’t make any problems but you are still risking a possible reaction.

I would pass this birthday without alcohol if I were you. I would make sure to be on the safe side while on the drug. You may also consult your dermatologist but no one will advise you to get sloshed or drink excessively but would recommend a glass or two.

I hope you get relief from this drug. Good luck!

i've been taking roaccutane for 5 days now and since startin it i've noticed blood and pain from my anus is this normal should i stop taking roaccutane??? please help......... :-(

I would ask your doctor but anyhow my wife just started the treatment and in the information bundled with a pack they give her it said the drug could cause rectal bleeding. So this sounds like a side affect of the drug but I would just talk to your doctor anyhow just to confirm

I took it for 8 months and drank alcohol pretty heavily thru the whole treatment. I also smoked pot and took a few pills. I didn't have any effects. It may be diiferent for different people but i am some sort of proof that it is somewhat safe.

I have been on roacutane for seven years, the heavy usage of alcohol throughout my treatment has helped me cope with the social demoralization of rectal bleeding. Sometimes I even came to urinate uncontrollaby and numerous erections throughout the day, even thou not complaining about them.

ive been on roaccutane for a couple of days now and im not sure if i can get high/ drunk on a saturday or if its risky i tryed asking 118 but they wouldnt answer please help?

I drank ALOT during roaccutane (on it for 8 months) and I had no problems with it. I went to a festival and I was screwed 24/7, but I smoked weed once, and I had the most nightmarish, mind-bending, intense, scary as f**k trip, honestly I thought I had died, and I was quite depressed for a couple of weeks after. IT was unlike anything you could have experienced.
I would seriously be careful, you've gotta trust yourself, and know your limits.

ALSO, since being on roaccutane, my eyesight has become alot worse and my sense of reality has changed. This scares me a bit, but oh well, life's a b***h and then you die.

Yes i have the same prob.
I want to start with roaccutane , but there is always a birthday party or something.
sure y will not notice anything stret if u drink when u use rao, but sure rao goes fu**ing stron on the lever
and with the mix of alcohol u can have alot of probs in the future. 8-|

shitt what to do

sorry for my bad english :$

Yeah it sounds to me like drinking is not advisable while on roaccutane so it's best to lay off it. I hope that if you do drink that you at least keep it light. Does anyone else out there drink and take this?

This is my second time taking roaccutane.I drinked last time every weekend and I do it this time also without any damage.I do blood test every month and my liver is working just fine. I suppose it all depends from one person to another. I know a girl that was taking roaccutane and she wasnt drinking anything but ended in hospital because of liver

I am on roaccutane for 1 month now, i have drank good few times as my bday it hasnt had a bad affect on humour or got me in a mess but its not worth the spots after.. its prob better to stay off it if ya can, i know that is painful...

I'm really sorry to hear that you had a hard time on your birthday. I hope that you are doing well now. How much did you have to drink and what did it end up doing to you?

Hi i am in college and am about to finish my 6th and final month. I have tried to avoid drinking for the most part but i have drank probably about 10 times i suppose in the classification of binge drinking as well since i have been on accutane. Drinking on accutane is not the healthiest decision but it is not going to kill you. Accutane is already damaging your liver and then alcohol comes along and doubles the load on your liver. I have had no immediate negative side effects from drinking on accutane... except the usual alcohol side effects. Overall, i would suggest trying to limit it but a few good nights out are not going to kill you and you cannot not let accutane take over your life

ive just finished an eight month course of roaccutane
i didnt drink frequently, but heavily
once or twice a month and then a lot in the school holidays
however when i did drink i could defintately be counted as binge drinking :S
i actually wasnt aware that i couldnt because im underage and my doctor never pointed it out
i figured it out myself though because i would get really sick about an hr after drinking, throwing up etc
and i realised if i only took one roaccutane in the morning and skipped the two at night i was fine
im not sure if what i did could have long term effects
but ive been off it for 2 weeks and been drinking and its been fine
i think that whilst youre on it its just harder for your liver to handle anad you have to get rid of it another way, haha your body just rejects it
but the results are amazing and im glad i stayed with roaccutane