Hello all.

Currently I am on a dose of Roaccutane. I have been on it for about 2 months and have noticed a great clear up in my skin.

Please don't give me a "Say No" drug lecture. I have been wanting to try LSD for an extremely long time, and finally have found the chance to do it these holidays. Take in mind, I am not doing it to feel 'high' or 'good', but more of an exploration into reality, to the higher states of consciousness and my inner self. Take in mind I have never tried any mind-altering drugs as I am not interested in them. I have never smoked pot or even been drunk, I am not interested in those sort of 'feel good' drugs or whatever you like to call them.

I was wondering if taking LSD while on Roaccutane, would have any side affects or cause any problems. I am thinking to stop taking the roaccutane 2 weeks before I take LSD in order to make sure it's out of my system by the time I try LSD, as I have heard it takes 9 days to get out of the system.

But if I do not need to stop taking roaccutane as I can continue taking it and have it in my system when I take LSD, I would prefer that as my skin is clearing rapidly.

Thankyou greatly for any help! It is much appreciated!!!

I dunno if LSD has such a good effect on the liver and skin, because it keeps you awake and your body doesn't get it's rest that it needs to heal. Kind of defies the point of trying to heal the acne!

I did however have a beer or a glass of wine occationally (before I was prescribed anti-inflamatories), but only one glass because I would avoid anything that puts unnecessary stress on the liver, since the liver helps to absorb the roaccutane.

You do not do drugs or drink alchohol but you are considering LSD?

That does sound like a very good idea.

DO YOU REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO ANSWER THAT FOR YOU!!!!

i have done lsd while being on roaccutane at the same time, and i found no negative effects or problems. i have to say that i don't think lsd is a very nice drug, even though i went to heaven on it, i also went to hell and torture, so you have to be ready to look at your soul and all that shite. that said, the accutane had no relevant part in my trip, anyway i had been on isotretinoid for more than eight months so i was pretty used to the effects on my skin etc.. PS Ecstasy (MDMA) on the other hand with accutane is not a very good mix... - i had bad stomach aches, but i don't really know if it was a crappy pill, so hmmm...

I want lsd-

LSD is a great idea no matter what medications you're taking, with the exception of anti-depressant drugs. Of course if you're depressed it's probably not a good idea to take LSD in the first place.