is it true that marijuana does less damage to you than alchol.

thats what my mom says!!

not necessarily, smoking pot causes heart problems. and most people that have a heart attack from smoking pot has one in the first hour of smoking. drinking causes liver problems over a long period of time, but smoking can cause you to die instantly.

Where the hell do you get this? I've never heard of anyone dying instantly from smoking bud, and if they did then it was laced.... drinking impairs your synapses differently than pot witch not only is detrimental to your health and well being but to everyone around you (from a physical standpoint at-least).pot... doesn't dehydrate your braincells, nor does it kill off braincells at the same rate, its just about as bad as a cigarette and that just depends on how you ingest the pot. also it has had no recorded deaths where alcohol and Tabacco rates are sky high, the DEA classified the drug as a level one witch is the highest ranked in danger but it isn't at all as dangerous as legal drugs

I don't care what anyone says. I personally think weed is worse. I do think it's different for different people though. Some people can smoke it their whole lives and be fine. And that's a majority and stupid, ignorant people think that makes it fine. But it has been linked to scitzophrenia (bad spelling :S) I think it affects some more than others.

My Brother has smoked weed everyday for the last 3 years. He has completely fried his brain..

Before he started he was a top student and now he couldn't even get through 1 year of uni because he was failing. He used to be calm and mellow. And now he is a psycho. Like a PSYCHO! He will snap and go absolutely crazy. He forgets where he puts things and then gets really angry at everyone and says someone took it. He lost all his friends. And not because weed is socially unacceptable. Because where I live,it is. All his friends were stoners but they're not his friends coz he was stealing money from them to buy it. He's been in jail.
(twice)Because he went crazy and my mum had to call the police because she was so scared that he was going to hurt her. And that is all because of weed. So all you people that say weed doesn't do sh*t. Your stupid. It does. I have witnessed it. I'm not saying alcohol isn't worse. And people say weed doesnt cause any physical health problems. It does. It can cause lung cancer...

your brother smoked skunk... the more subtle/weaker versions of cannabis have never been linked to schizophrenia.

Alcohol is worse. /thread
But in seriousness it really is. You can overdose your first time drinking. Do you know how many deaths there are linked DIRECTLY to smoking cannabis? None.

You people are funny. No one gets heart attacks from weed. It doesn't k*ll brain cells. It can trigger schitzo in people who have that in the family. And "Skunk" is just good weed, nothing different.

Alcohol k*lls. Tobacco k*lls. Marijuana doesn't. Decide for yourself.

Wow. I didn't know K i l l was a bad word.

Smoking weed cannot kill you instantaneously after smoking it. That is ridiculous and a lie, no such incidents exist prior to me posting this, sounds like some proud person thinking he/she is doing the world good by lying to people. Weed can effect your short term memories however, but it completely depends on the person, hight, and body weight/fat. No one can know completely how its going to effect them until they try it.

***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**
Please read our Terms of Use
if u are haveing problems to the point where u need to smoke or drink, then u need to see a therapist...there are other ways to get away from your problems then putting yourselfs at risk of getting arested for smoking weed and drinking while your doing something in public...people say they smoke because it gets their mind off of stuff..***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**
Please read our Terms of Use
because once your done getting away from that problem for that moment, your right back to reality...you still have the same problems u had before u started drinking or smokin...its all pointless and ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**
Please read our Terms of Use

OK, the only reason why you would conceivably get a link to schitz, if if you have a genetic predisposition to it from your family, the drug has no connotation to it, it depends on your family.

ya its really bad for u to smoke n drink at the same time

How can pot kill you instantly?

dude deffinetly i mean how much more obvious can it be?

smoking weed every day for 3 years will obviously lead to issues, but if you drank every day for 3 years you would have way more heath issues then with weed. Even scientist and doctors say weed is not as bad as alcohol, plus you don't get hangovers with weed which is one of my favorite things. To the drink and smoking statement, i have to smoke a little before i can even drink because when i get drunk i refuse to eat anything which we all know that is not the way to go. shots on an empty stomach lead to an even emptier stomach by morning. Weed>Alcohol ;-)