I am 26 years old, I drank a lot of rum around 2 to 3 times a week heavy drinking and smoke 2 pacs per week. Drank since  I was 17 and smoke since I was 18 I love to excersice. In august my throat hurt but only when i talked and my stomach was making all kind of noises and when i drank alcohol y got diarrhea the next couple of days. I got on most days i woke up with these terrible stomach pain and had a few horrible pain during dhiarrea so painful I was fealing very weak.  I went to the throat doctor and told me I had reflux and send me to a Gastro..  He put me in some test and Saw the Hpylori bacteria and send me a treatment. was eating 0 fried things nor smoke nor drinking my stomach was great no pain nor diarrea my throat was improving each day(reflux). After i finished the treatment I felt no pain on my throat 4 days after my treatment finished. I had some throat pain only when have a late lunch then it passes, but when i eat on time nothing happens. So guessing this is the reflux.

I finished treatment and started drinking rum again and eating fried things. and started dhiarrea again and a bit of constipation. Can i ever drink again? I drank Saturday and had constipation until wednesday and had diarrea  I drank heavily on friday and had dhiarrea saturday and sunday. Now i have a regular stool ( going to stop drinking for a while now) but my anus burns now when a go to do number 2 during and after, is this normal?

Can I DRINK AGAIN ? DOES ALCOHOL HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?

I dont eat fruit, and all my life have eaten fried things all the time doesnt my body be use to it by now?

Thank You...

Hi  i would leave the the booze alone , its the first drink that's get's you Drunk , Don't pick up the First Drink you won't get Drunk , Please take care , 

Thank you. well usually the first drink gets to the second and then the third and i cant stop untill i realize i have like 10 or 12... so yes i will leave it alone

Hi Mario i lost EVERYTHING in drink , i ended up living in a Graveyard for a couple of month's till i got help , i was hospitalized and taken to the rooms of AA 26 years later sober under my belt i don't like to hear others in that Grip the Booze has them in , Please keep in touch , and try not to pick up that first drink cause that will do the damage , Please take care , x

You should stop drinking alcohol so much like only drink it on one day a week or only drink it at parties and special occasions. Stop eating so much fried stuff, you can still eat it just not to much of it. The fat, grease , oils , and etc... destroys your digestive system, that is what probably causes your diarrhea. Eat fruit and vegetables that will clean up your liver from all of the c**p that you ate and drank. Stop the smoking i know that you only smoke 2 packs a week but that is still bad, did you know that 443,000 people die each year from smoking?  You are 26 you have had years of fun it is time for you to stop smoking, drinking, and eating unhealthy, you are almost 30 it is time to clean yourself up. If you have any questions contact me

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use