Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

What am I supposed to do? I had some rash on skin and
I decided to check it out in local hospital. I have
spent there entire day, they did some tests on
allergens, and finally told me that I suffer from
sulfate allergy. Now I am hopeless. I am going to see
a doctor tomorrow, he will explain me how I am
supposed to live from now on, since sulfates are found
in most of the products surrounding us. I ask again,
what am I supposed to do?

Loading...

First, listen carefully what your doctor will say
tomorrow, write it down, if necessary. Sulfate allergy
is not such a dangerous condition, but it is very
annoying since you have to change your life style
completely. This is because sulfates are one of the
substances that most of hygiene products are made of today (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, detergent). Anyway, there are stores that specialize in selling products that can match your needs. Consult their employers, if you have some uncertainties.
Reply

Loading...

I know exactly how you feel. I am allergic to the same things. I had to throw everything out that contained sulfates. I have to purchase special kinds of everything from shampoo to dish detergent to medicines. I can't take medicines with sulfates, which leaves me with difficult decisions. You aren't alone, there are many products out there that are sulfate free, though they can be more expensive.
Reply

Loading...