I admit that I adore milk and dairy products. I use milk in coffee, yogurt for breakfast and lunch and I make myself milk shakes all the time. So, I need to know if dairy products can cause congestion. Perhaps I should pause with milk for a while, what do you think?

Well, just as with any other food, exaggeration is not good, so with that on the mind, you should try to cut on milk for a while. But, I think that only if there is some allergic reaction, dairy products can cause problems. Congestion or the opposite, nausea and vomiting are the symptoms of the allergy, so maybe you should do the allergen test and see if your favorite food is actually hurting you.

Do you mean that you have nasal congestion or your have problems with your bowel movements? I know that some people can have negative effects from milk and yogurt in nose, like nasal congestion. I think here you have problems with bowel movements, so if I am mistaking correct me.
A lot of people are allergic to dairy products because their bodies are not having enzymes to break the milk in your digestive system. Have you experienced any pain while you drink milk or yogurt? Have you ever done the allergy test?
My grandfather had problems with dairy products and after he got tested he had dairy allergy, and he was not able to consume any dairy products.