What can you tell me about the possibility of the eye lenses allergy? Can that kind of allergy cause eye irritation? Is there any way to find out if I am allergic to lenses before using the lenses? I already have one eye problem (myopia) so I am not that thrilled about the idea of having another one.

You can always do the allergen test for the material the lenses are made of. But be aware that eye irritation is something that will surely happen, if you are putting the lenses for the first time. The eyes will simply react to the foreign objects and that might be a problem for the couple of days. After that period, everything should be just fine. If the irritation is still present, then you should talk to your ophthalmologist.

Hi there,
Allergy is very problematic thing to have because it can cause many side effects to your body. Now eyes are one of the most affected parts of your body by allergy. Now the facts is that your eyes will be red and irritated a lot. You will most likely feel itchiness in the eyes and your eyes might even get puffy. If you have allergic you will benefit from antihistamines. Also what are you allergic to? I am not sure will you be able to wear any lenses because your might feel too much discomfort along the process when allergy hits you. I hope this was helpful in any way.
Best wishes,
Marco