:?
I had sex april 30 on Sunday and before that too, I was suppose to get on the May 8th, but went postone on May 11th, but isn't regular period, at first started at light pink and then brownish period. I just felt like it's my first time that happened to me. It's stopped on May 15. Now I will know it will come on June 12th, but didn't come on that. It came on june 6, but still started light period again. It's so early and I couldn't be afraid that is a bad or a good sign. I don't have any cramp, I could say tiny cramp, but not heavy cramp as usually. I started having sorely breast before on June 6th. I ate a lot, I have everything that wasn't usually to me. So is it possible can have regular or irregular period even tho still pregnant? I mean I have read a lot abt older women, one woman say have her period for 9 months and the baby boy born healthly. So all women have different virable by the way it change devlopement for period. So is it true, cause it could be me pregnant for few weeks.

yes u r pregnent...go see the doc.

yes you could be pregnant I was pregnant and on my period till i was 6mo. pregnant with 2out of 3 kids

can we really have regular cycle if we are pregnant??? i had three of them and expecting another one but I am bit concerned when I see all this and doctors claim that it is iunlikely. I am concerned because I have regular stomach problems causing me bloatedness. plz help. ? ?

Its the same with me. i missed 2 periods, but all tests came back negative, so i called my doctor and he said coz i have symptoms like going off foods, craving, no periods, sore n enlarged breats that it is very likely that i am pregnant, so iv done blood test at teh hospital, just awaiting the results. But since then iv started bleeding, its not like a period coz its on off, like one day i will bleed a bit in the morning, then no more for a few days, its rlei confusing me. can this happen if i am pregnant?

really reaaly lost!!!!!!!???????? plz more explanation

my peroid didnt start on the normal date as it shd be then i thought i was pregent and went to there it wasnt positive but the sympotms were like pregent doc asked to wait for other ten days and then to come back and on the day i went to doc only on that my peroids started what does this mean it didnt happen with ever its my first time please advise me soon

Were u pregnant that time?..Plz tell me. I am having same symptoms.

ok here can I be pregnant with my second child even Thu my first rippd me all the way to my cervix and I didn't have a period last month but month before that end of June but this month it came a day earlier than usual and just spotting and I had sex July 19 and came in me and had spotting then stopped but this one doesn't hurt at all