Since late december I've been getting pregnancy symptoms so I've done a couple of pregnancy tests, I had 2 really clear positive pound land pregnancy tests but negative blood and wee test at doctors and other negative home pregnancy tests so on tuesday I decided to get an internal examination off the doctor but he said he couldn't tell because I have a tilted uterus. I was wondering if I was to be pregnant would having a tilted uterus be making it hard to get a positive pregnancy test. I have gotten another blood test done and will find out results on wednesday but was just wondering if anyone knows if it can?

A titled uterus could be tiled too far forward or back. Retrograde is the most common where it is tilted back toward you back rather than over your bladder. The degree of title can only be determined by a pelvic ultrasound. if the flexion (tilt) is sever enough is can block (cause a kink) sperm from traveling up the uterus to your fallopian tubes.... Position during intercourse can help alleviate some of this problem... it would be a good idea to have your partner get a sperm motility test too as that may be an issue too. The best test for pregnancy determination is the blood test is the  "Beta HCG" there are so many factor involved here that it would take pages to cover them... for a moderately retroflexed uterus the best position for you would be knee-chest and for you to remain in that position for 30 minutes post ejaculation to allow as much of his semen to travel through your cervix and transit your uterus to your fallopian tubes... there are some other things that can be done to assist... PM me if there is anything else I can answer... I am in Germany so allow for time difference plus I am not here on a regular basis

Thank you. I think my uterus tilts backwards but I was wondering if it affects a pregnancy test? I've had 2 negative blood tests now but I've still got pregnancy symptoms :/

Where you pregnant ?