Have had 2 pregnancy test showed postive and 1 professional test they showed positive. Had some bleading. went to obgyn. he thinks there is no baby, said it may be in the fallopian tube or stomach. what does this mean? Please respond asap! thank you

Hi, im sure you have your answers by now, at least about whether or not your infact pregnant.

I thought I might explain your question a little tho. When your Dr said 'fallopian' he meant what is called a tubal pregnancy, where the embryo implants in one of your tubes instead of moving down into the uterus like it should. Sometimes the egg implants in other places in the abdomin as well, which is what he meant by 'stomach'. Tubal pregnancies normally cause great pain and if you dont see a Dr fast it can cause the fallopian tube to rupture and cause permanent damage.

Im sorry I saw your post so late after you posted it, I know what it feels like to need answers and support :(

Best wishes!!

About 3 months ago i had to have emergency surgery, I was 7 weeks pregnant in the tube. Well to make a long story short they had to remove the tube and baby.I was wondering when i could possibly start trying to get pregnant again???