Hi! I have my dog for five years. Few weeks ago I noticed that I have all common signs of pet allergy. I’m thinking that I became allergic to my dog. Is it possible? I can not live without him. Please, somebody tell me can I develop dog allergy overnight? Thanks!

Hi! I’m not 100% sure but I think that you can develop an allergy at any time in your life.
You probably have some problem with your immune system. You should try to boost it somehow. You should eat more healthy food with vitamin C or you may try with immunotherapy.

Hi There,
I don’t think that you can develop this over night. The thing is that you body starts to get allergic for longer period of time, but the thing is that you will notice problems only when you get worse. The fact is that there is no age limit when you can get some sort of allergy, so there is a possibility that you just started to get allergic to dogs. The good thing would be to do an allergy test in order to see if you really are allergic to dos or this is caused by something else. I hope that you find this helpful in any possible way.

All the best,
Danella