Hey, Im 3+ weeks pregnant, just did the pregnancy test 2X , missed my period for about a week late. I'm JUST turning 22.
Please help me. What am I suppose to do. My brother is a pastor and my parents are far from me . We are pretty religious and no one knows I was not virgin anymore. PLEASE help. I CANT think of abortion. I don't want to be thinking about it my whole life. I dont feel ready for marriage nor living with the father. He does love me but don't think he is responsible enough to handle it. My life is almost gonna be over if a solution is not found. My mom will lose her mind. My father will never forgive me. My brothers WILL judge and reject me . My friends WONT help or understand. Please help me. Im losing it. What are the options .
No more school, no more friends, no more family, no more life.
Dont want to be NEGATIVE, but what am I gonna do

hey well in my opinion ur old enough to do wat ever u want eventho ur scared of wat could happen.. y dnt u try sittin dwn wit ur parents nd speak to dem bout it along wit the babies dad also.. dey should understamd ur old enough.. speak to ur bf nd c wat he thinks bout all dis.. i understand the fact dat ur fam is religious but hey everybody makes mistakes nd u juss happened to n one of those individual.. i mean i dnt agree wit abortion so i woukd rather keep the baby cus the baby is not at fault. . dere should of been better protection if none of u guys were ready for a baby.. but its ur choice.. dnt let no one pressure u to give up an innocent baby juss cus deir not satisfied wit the thruth.. if worse comes to worst give it up for adoption but dnt rely on dat option. . u mite regret it later on.. hope dis helps..

lol.. thanks.
Here is the thing, I can't sit and talk to my parents,they're older now in there 60s and are 20.000 miles away. My bf is religious too and directs lots of stuff at church. Now that it's clear that no one is perfect and u should never trust what you just see or feel at that time, he is leaving his church with humiliation. ruined reputation for him for sure. Now what to do? I'm just one month pregnant. and just got a job after 4-5 months out. planned on going back to school. urghhh...:'( :'(
NEed advice and what did u do when it happened to you others ? ? ?

well Dats true. . dem living so far does not make the situation any better. . but why dnt you give dem a visit to speak bout itt?

I wish i could... no one knows about the pregnancy yet, just one person in the family. i live alone and have suffered from eating disorder(anorexia).. that's what makes me wonder how come i could get healthy enough to carry this child. the father doesn't seem to realize it yet... i wont judge him cuz its a bit understandable.
i went to see the doc. and one thing that made me cry after was the miscarriage talk. This baby might be coming at the time i have not prepare myself but still.. I have a too big heart to believe that he/she is a mistake. it is a child (mine).