Can you please help me?

I had normal period on 26 April, then 1 day bleeding 25th May (30-34 day cycles) which stopped for 3 days, then bleeding (only when wiping for 3 days). Positive pregnancy test, sore breats, slight nausea, but then after 1 week bleeding when wiping stared again for one day?Pregncny urine test still positive. What is happening?

I am having the same things

You could be having an early miscarriage.

It is a good idea to see your OBGYN!

When I was 8 weeks pregnant with my daughter, when I noticed some blood when I went to the bathroom (I was on vacation in NY and might have overexerted myself). I immediately went to the emergency room. When they did an ultrasound they told me that there was a heart beat and the baby was fine, but to stay off my feet for a couple of days. I was told that what I had was called a threatened abortion. That is when the fetus tries to abort itself, but doesn’t. I was told that after some rest most pregnancies continue pretty normally. I did just fine and had a very healthy baby girl.

I am experiencing a similar thing...I had a normal period on 1st Oct and had unprotected sex a few times during my the month, I did a hpt on the 1st Nov and a very faint line appeared so I did another one the next day with the same result (these were both first thing in the morning) now I am experiencing cramps and period like bleeding, could it be possible that these test showed fals positives and I am just having my period?