Hi, i could really use some advice, I have had nausea (but not actually throwing up, just very little), slight dizziness, period like cramps, bloating, and intense hunger. but i still have a week and a few days until my  period is due. im curious because i don't normally have these symptoms that far from my date, it usually is just cramps the day it starts. also i have been more sensitive then usual i cant watch a movie without completely balling! lol. please help is there any way i could be pregnant and feel the symptoms that soon or is it just my imagination :(

any feedback would be amazing thank you soo much

It is still to early to tell you might want to wait till your period and it depends when you had sex...

if its been more than 6 weeks then u might have pregnancy symptoms and remember that everyone is different so you might experience symptoms earlier than other people...

did you have protected sex?

Hello I need some godvise !! I had a DNC at the end of January but then I had a normal period February 23rd ,well this Month i didn't have my period I bought two pregnancy tests they both came back negative then the 25th I bought two more I took one test that night it came back positive, so then this morning I took the second one and its negative. Could my period be late or is it to early to tell if I'm pregnant?

no it was not protected, and it was during my fertile week maybe a day or two before my ovulation if my calendar was correct, if it was wrong then it was on my ovulation day. my period is due today and theres nothing not even any signs of it or symptoms i usually have but i know its still early and it could show up any day, i am usually regular.
thanks for your reply :)