My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I just went through ovulation and of course we did what was necessary in order to concieve. I have been having some cramping (very similar to the cramps you get during menstration) since we had sex. i have heard that those cramps can be an early sign of pregnancy...............is this true?

Yes that is very true! I hope it is pregnancy! It sounds like it very well may be!

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE YOUR PERIOD!

can it include back aches and bloating?

Heres the deal! I had sex this past weekend and the weekend before. So its been one week and a half. Well I had sex and then immediately started. One week later I got symptoms like that of a period. My boobs are still sore and yes I have back aches and bloating. I just dont feel sick yet. I hope this helps you andm aybe you can help me to whether or not I may be pregnant?

My last period was May 25th, and we had sex June 6th, 7th, and 8th. Now my breast are really, really, REALLY sore. What do you think?

Well the best way to find out is to take a home pregnancy test. You are sure to find out ! Good luck