Hello, good people. I have just been diagnosed with lead poisoning. I have heard that a good solution for my problem would be Detoxamin. I am really interested if I can use this drug for my problem. I would really appreciate all your advices considering this. Thank you in advance. Bye!

Hello, there. Detoxamin is also known by its generic formula – EDTA. It is the first choice treatment for lead poisoning. Suppositories of this drug are very efficient. Some say that they are more efficient than some intravenously given chelation agents. Loose stool and increased gas is something that is normal during the first week of the treatment. If your kidneys and liver function properly, you don’t need to be afraid of some more serious side effects. However, if you have problems with those organs, you should discuss this with your doctor. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!