Hi, there. My kid ate some suspicious food and I took him to the doctor since he had developed some symptoms. He was diagnosed food poisoning. I would like to know how long symptoms can last with this condition. What do you think? Thanks in advance. I appreciate your help. Bye!

Hello to you too. Food poisoning can have very intensive symptoms. It is good that you took your kid to the doctor's. Usually, food poisoning symptoms last for approximately 5 to 7 days. But it all depends of the state of organism and of the cause. Possible complications can also postpone recovery. But you don't have to worry. You reacted on time and took your kid to the medical professional. Please, let me know how it was. Bye!

I'm 14 years of age, and i had some chocolate eclair today it was 2 months out of date, without me realising, i feel really ill, what do i do?
reply ASAP !