Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hi, there. Acute lead poisonings are very rare. Usually, a chelation therapy is recommended when ingestion happens. Chelation substances bind poison in intestines and prevent them from absorbing. They are eliminated by stool. EDTA is used here. It is given intravenously. It can be combined with dimercaprol (BAL). I hope this helps. Bye!
Reply

Loading...

Hi, guys. My friend ingested a large amount of lead. Don’t ask me how he did it. He is in hospital now. I would like to know what the procedure is when there is lead in the mouth poisoning. I would appreciate all your advices considering this subject. Thank you in advance.

Loading...