Hello, folks. My friend has been diagnosed recently with heavy metal intoxication. I am not sure which metal was about. He was recommended Detoxamin for chelation therapy. I must admit that I don’t know much about this drug. I would like to know something more about this. I would really appreciate your help here. Bye!

Hello. Detoxamin is one of the most efficient drugs used for chelation therapy. Chelation agents bind with heavy metals in intestines and prevent them from absorbing. In that way they protect organism from poisoning. Suppositories of this drug are very efficient. Some even think they are more efficient than some other chelation agents given intravenously. It is affordable and comfort for taking. You can consult a doctor for more details. I hope I’ve helped a little. Good luck!