I am currently trying chelation treatment for depression. has anyone had any experience with this? I wondered if this is an appropriate treatment for depression.

So how did it go ? I use liposomal oral chelation as it enters your brain, iv chelation does not enter the brain, so it doesnt do much for depression.

I do know that the generic wellbutrin (bupropion) has worked for me on depression, but I was wondering if anyone knew about taking wellbutrin AND doing chelation therapy TOGETHER? Not at the same time but maybe 2-4 hours apart?

Well,
As much as I know about chelation therapy is that this is a mainstream treatment used to treat heavy metal poisoning. On the other hand this is an alternative therapy that is supposed to treat heart disease, cancer, and other conditions. I really don’t know that this can be used to treat depression. Who suggested this therapy? You should consult your doctor once more about this because you might be doing a wrong thing here. You will need better treatment option in order to get rid of your depression. I hope that you will manage to find the accurate treatment method for your depression problem.

All the best,
Nelie

I have done iv chelation therapy. Although i initially took it for something else it does help with depression