Hello, guys. I have heard something about use of chelation therapy in cardiology. I would like to know whether chelation therapy has been proven to reverse vascular disease. It would be great if someone could reply me this. I would appreciate it very much. Thank you for all your help. Bye!

Hello to you too. One of the chelation agents that has been tried in treatment of vascular disease is EDTA. The exact role of EDTA in blood vessels is unknown. It is known that EDTA binds calcium from bloodstream. It is certain that it changes the amounts of calcium and magnesium in the cell. With age, calcium accumulates in cell and interferes with enzymes. By entering into the cells, magnesium help cells to relax. EDTA removes lead and other heavy metals. For further details, you should discuss it with a doctor. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!