just took zantac before bedtime for the first time. I take dexilant in morning and it doesnt work. Last night was first time in awhile that I did not wake up with acid reflux and heartburn. I did have more gas, but i can deal with that with gas-x.

Thanks Crystal. Have specialist who prescribe both and I take exactly as prescribe. However pharmacist always say not to take both. I always clarify not taking at same time and strictly follow gastro- specialist directions. Still have pain in morning but manageable by afternoon and evening which is then the ranitidine use.

I had TIF surgery and it repaired the valve so acid can't come up my esophagus any more. Two years later, I need an occasional Ranitidine but haven't taken Prilosec since the surgery. You might want to check it out. Sometimes I think my allergy meds affect my stomach acid.

how many hours apart shpuld i take zantac and omeprazole

I am taking 40mg of esomeprazole and doctor has now given me ranitidine150.mg acid has been so bad constant burning in stomach and chest and jaw has anyone else heard of this and is it ok to take them together

Can I mix pantoprazole with ranitidine?

I am taking Ranitidine 150mg Famotidine20mg and Omeprazole 20mg and still feel very bad

I also am taking 150 ranitidine, twice a day and 1 omeprazole in the morning. Is there a chance one or the combination of the two are making me dizzy?

Hi
I have been in the same boat... last few months tried about every PPI combination in highest doses possible and nothing seem to work. Previously been on Prevacid for 13 years... it stopped working 4 months ago...
I am worried and barely eat anything, although almost always been eating healthy now I am super clean and limited diet plus ppi and ranitidine twice a day. Nothing works doctors (GP) don’t know what to do either.... waiting to see GI but they don’t seem to think it’s urgent enough (our Canadian medical system is just amazing... you need to vomit blood before GI will see you or wait 12~24 months)

Any advice is appreciated.
Thank you. O

I am taking Raberzole 20 for last 9 days but still get very painful attacks of gerd. I can't handle all this pain. No sleep. Should I opt for operation. I am hesitant as I am 92 years of age. Any advice for me. It will be well appreciated. ( I have had gerd for many years, but only an attack every now and then)

cc

c

c

CKKK

goi

I get the heartbeat thing, or something that feels like a butterfly flying around in my chest, and I know it is the acid reflux. It is miserable, and for me, it increases my anxiety when it happens. I am on here today because I have tried Zantac and I have tried Omeprazole, and neither seems to be helping, and I am considering trying both to see if I get relief from my GERD symptoms. Have always had a sensitive stomach, but about 4 months ago, Dr. gave me an antibiotic for a bladder infection that absolutely TORE my stomach up. Have been having GERD symptoms every since. I know it all started with the antibiotics...Now, just have to find the right combination to get it stopped. Have fought for 4 months now to get a doctor to address the situation. Totally frustrated and have decided I know my body much better than they do; so it is time for me to take care of my problem outside of their care since none of them seem to care about much more than the $25 copay they get from me every time I have to see them.

Hi, I also take 300 mg of ranitidine twice a day and 40mg of omerprazole twice a day, I take them together and it helps, but I feel pain letting me kno I haven’t took it. I also was prescribed sulcrafate 4xs a day, I’m experiencing tightness in my chest and throat before doses now, and it’s making me want to weng myself off of the medication altogether, reading info about it causes cancer doesn’t help, I’ve been on this high dose for over a year now, I have asthma so hearing it causes pneumonia also scares me, any suggestions on tapering off the medications all together.

Try ranitidine and omeprazole together, I take 300 mg of ranitidine twice a day before meals along with 40 mg of omeprazole twice a day. I’ve been on it for over a year now and it works, I just don’t want to be on it long. But it saved me, I was going to emergency a couple times a week,

There are minimally invasive procedures now to end GERD. You might want to check with your specialist. One involves magnets that strengthen the sphincter in the esophagus to prevent the reflux. Over 90 percent of patients found this to work for them. Also, new findings regarding drugs like Prilosec indicate an increased risk for dementia with long term use.